EK-Momentum Aorus Z390 Master D-RGB is the new Quantum Line monoblock specifically engineered for Aorus Z390 Master and Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboards. Featuring the latest cooling engine with low restriction and high performance, it is also fully D-RGB enabling you to take control of every LED separately. The I/O cover is compatible only with minor modifications. Be aware that this might void your warranty.
EK® Momentum series monoblocks utilize the 5th generation of the award-winning EK® CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! This water block directly cools Intel® 1151 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-Momentum Aorus Z390 Master features high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speed settings as well. The Momentum monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lightning which connects to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB header.
The purest nickel-plated copper available on the market is used for the EK-Momentum cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. This Z390 monoblock also comes with a special cold plate which ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of 8th and 9th gen Intel 1151 socket based processors, thus enabling the superior thermal transfer. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. Top of the monoblock features a CNC machined glass like Acrylic top piece.
The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance, while the jet plate ensures the best contact surface for the CPU.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is compatible with Gigabyte's RGB Fusion 2.0 RGB control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the RGB header.
- RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V D G)
- EK-Momentum Aorus Z390 Master D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- The I/O cover is compatible only with minor modifications. Be aware that this might void your warranty.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.