The EK-Vector RTX Titan is a special edition run of the full cover EK-Vector series GPU water block. The EK-Vector RTX Titan is aesthetically designed for the best fit with NVIDIA® RTX Titan ™
high-performance graphics cards. It features a performance tweaked gold plated cold plate, acetal top cover, gold plated screws, and a special RGB lit gold plated aesthetic end piece.
The EK-Vector RTX Titan also fits multiple NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your beefy graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware. The block also features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. This special edition water block features a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of gold plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of black POM acetal material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. The front aesthetic corner piece is lit up with a special LED light diffuser. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals. The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
The NVIDIA® NVLink is compatible with this water block.
- EK-Vector special edition high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR WATER BLOCK, YOUR COOLANT MUST CONTAIN ANTICORROSIVES AND BIOCIDES! EK RECOMMENDS USE OF EK CRYOFUEL COOLANTS.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- NVIDIA® RTX 2080Ti Founders edition factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!