EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Aorus RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for GIGABYTE® AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti based graphics cards. Please check EK Cooling Configurator
online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list! The water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Aorus RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC Terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Aorus water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
We recommend EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU for connecting your GPU to PWM-enabled fans in your custom loop and thus controlling the PWM profiles based on the graphics card temperature.
- RGB cable length: 30cm
- RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Aorus RGB series water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, bolts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, EK guarantee compatibility only for EK connectors.
- GIGABYTE® AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- This water block is reverse compatible with GIGABYTE® AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Rev. 1.0 and GPU models