An RGB upgrade kit for existing EK-FC GeForce GTX FE high-performance full-cover water blocks that fit AMD® Radeon® Vega based graphics cards. The upgrade kit includes a 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
The kit enables a quick and easy upgrade of the existing EK-FC Radeon Vega to the latest RGB version of the full-cover water block. The kit includes all necessary parts to perform the upgrade, including a fresh set of screws, thermal pads, O-rings, Allen keys, new RGB ready plexi top, aluminum cover with an already installed RGB strip and a fresh EK badge. The only things reused from the previous block are the nickel plated cold plate and the terminal.
To avoid cracking your brand new RGB plexi top, use only 0.5 - 0.7 Nm of torque force on the terminal screws. Do not use excessive force when re-tightening the screws as the plexi top might crack or the threads might get stripped thus rendering the water block useless.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
- EK-FC Radeon Vega RGB plexi top
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Black anodized aluminum cover
- 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip
- Necessary mounting screws
- 2,5mm Allen key
- 2mm Allen key
- Thermal pad 0.5mm
- Thermal pad 1mm
- Pre-formed Main O-ring
- 2x spare O-rings (OR 15x1)
- EK badge
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- To avoid cracking your brand new RGB plexi top, use only 0.5 - 0.7 Nm of torque force on the terminal screws.
- Do not use excessive force when re-tightening the screws as the threads might get stripped thus rendering the water block useless.