The bearing is self-adjusting, making the pump consistently quiet in operation over the full life span. The pump is lubricated directly by the coolant (wet-running pump). Therefore no maintenance is required.
As the rotor is magnetically held in place even small dirt particles pose no problem for the mechanism, a blocking of the pump is not possible under normal operating conditions. Even after a long period of standstill reliable operation is ensured. The permanent magnetic rotor unit is driven by a magnetic field frictionlessly Which is produced by the surrounding stator.
The stator is built completely around the rotor, therefore the pump is with its 38mm only slightly higher than the stator unit. It therefore fits almost any PC in a case, may it be Super or tower barebone. A separate magnetic shielding is usually not required. The ball motor principle Allows powerful yet power-saving operation. The pump can be regulated by power variations of the DC operating voltage over a wide range. All parts in touch with the coolant are completely corrosion free.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 62x62x38mm (without fittings)
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- Nominal power consumption: 18W
- Certified voltage: 6 to 13.2
- Pressure head at 12V: 4,7 m
- Maximum flow rate: 600l / h
- Coolant: Water / glycol / glycol mixtures
- Maximum system temperature: 60 ° C
- Materials in contact with the coolant: Stainless steel 1.4571, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-ring, aluminum oxide, hard coal
- Fittings: 2 x 3 / 8 "barbed fittings (For hoses with an outer diameter of 10mm and 8mm inner diameter)
Pumps speedometer: With 3-pin Molex connector as pump pulse output (for mainboard or control units)
Note: The pump is the latest revision.
ATTENTION: Due to the power of the pump may min with only one cycle. 1 cooler will be operated. When operating without load can blow the pump.
Important: The Laing pump's electronics are not waterproof. Please make sure that the electronic components Do Come not in contact with water during installation or when working on the pump. When replacing the top always Ensure a proper fit of the O-ring seal and avoid spills when filling the reservoir Laing. Damages due to water in the electronic components are not replaced by Laing!