Heat Shrinking is a great way to keep your braid looking tidy and helps to prevent it fraying at the edges.
Gives a nice clean finish to any cable brading job.
• Operating Temperature: -55°C to 135°C
• Shrink Temperature: 100°C
• Low Temperature Flexibilty, no cracking.
• Fluid Resistance to ISO 1817
• Keeps braid looking tidy
• Helps prevent fraying braid
• Protects cables and wires Information:
All Braid & Heatshrink listings are sold in 1m increments.
Please add multiples of this item into your cart for the required length in meters. For example 5 meters would be 5x of this item.